As I'm planning my wedding, I thought about our pre-wedding photoshoot and what I should wear. I did all my planning a la carte style so renting a wedding gown just for a pre-wedding shoot was rather troublesome, plus I probably wouldn't be able to get many gown changes unless I paid more. With lifestyle shoots being the "in" thing right now, I started to think about buying dresses off the rack.
I still wanted to look like a bride-to-be, so white was the colour I was going for. However, the dresses shouldn't look like a gown and it also shouldn't look too plain. While I picture myself in white, I have planned for my fiance to be in a white shirt (folded sleeves) ans jeans.... :)
In my search for suitable and affordable pre-wedding shoot outfits, I chanced upon a few that I think would be helpful to those who have the same idea. Hopefully this would help brides-to-be in Singapore in their search for their perfect non-gown pre-wedding shoot dresses.
1) Maxi, sheer, lace with a bohemian twist. I bought this from bYSI and I really like it! I love lace and the subtle touches on the sleeves to give it that romantic twist! This is from their holiday collection and it's currently going at a discount!
SG$69.30 (U.P. $99.90)
2) Lace (again!), short, fun and flirty are all that this short white dresses connotes. I also bought this for my shoot so that I can have multiple outfit changes ;)
3) Simple, sheer yet long enough to give it that flowy feeling.
SG$59.90 (Zalora always has promotions so you could get this for cheaper)
4) Short and simple but the mesh flare gives it that extra twist.
5) Key hole frills swing dress. Flirty! And that flare sleeve helps cover up flabby arms :) Perfect to look good at every angle!